NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've been sent two routers

griffin801
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I am due to upgrade to Fibre 150 in the next few weeks and I have been sent two Eero 6 routers by TalkTalk. I presume that there's been a mistake and I only require one but I can't find any information about what to do with the second one. How do I send it back (if I don't need it)?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi griffin801

On the help page below, if you scroll to the bottom of the page then there should be a chat now button.

Future Fibre Team

Thanks

Message 2 of 6

How do I contact them? I'm having trouble finding any contact email addresses or numbers on your website.

0 Likes

djbdane
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

I would have kept quiet and used the other as an extender on your MESH network - then play the 'Oh OK I just thought this was the set up' card if they contacted you about it!! 😁😉

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 6

Hi griffin801

It would be worth contacting our Future Fibre Team so they can take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

While you still have a phone line,  @griffin801, add that telephone number to your Community forum profile details. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

This way staff can identify you.

Add your Future Fibre order number to your Private Notes. In settings, from the drop down menu that starts with "email" choose personal information, then Private Notes, at the end of that section. Save changes. 

Moving this to the Future Fibre section. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes