NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account . Struggling to log in

milothemilitant
First Timer
Message 7 of 7

Sorry if in incorrect place or been covered but had a quick nosey and couldn't see a similar subject

Phoned and Created a new fibre 500 order today and install is in about 2 weeks . Phonetically gave email and everything sounded correct but no confirmation email and no account found under email . Was about 45 minutes ago so might be a bit early

Have been given an order number and was wondering If theres anywhere to create or open the account using that and other information like my address and name and stuff ? I would read over certain terms and conditions again online and confirm everything is correct 

Apologies if this has been covered before but was a quick cursory glance 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi milothemilitant

You will have to call the future fibre team or use the chat option on our website https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Scroll down to the bottom for the chat option. 

0 Likes

milothemilitant
First Timer
Message 2 of 7

Still in the dark about this which is slightly frustrating

Phoned and used live chat multiple times and still none the wiser . due to install in 7 days and open reach where out last week and pulled a cable so have it outside atm . am on an FTTP line already so found that odd . Thought they would just take over the line but tbh I'm none the wiser 

Fingers crossed it's still going ahead . Looks promising 🤞

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

@benny55 wrote:

@milothemilitant wrote:

Thanks , but still having no joy 

Have to try tomorrow as apparently it won't update on their system for 24 hours . bit concerning but hey ho . Fingers crossed 

Good luck with that.

I ordered FFTP back in November, had it installed on the 29th December and despite calls to the FF Team still waiting for my Welcome Pack/ Account update, so it may take some time.

Exactly the same here.
i have an open complaint and someone from the complaints team calls me every other week.
they seem at a total loss as to what the FF product is.
Keep asking for my land line number.

0 Likes

benny55
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 7

@milothemilitant wrote:

Have to try tomorrow as apparently it won't update on their system for 24 hours . bit concerning but hey ho . Fingers crossed 

Good luck with that.

I ordered FFTP back in November, had it installed on the 29th December and despite calls to the FF Team still waiting for my Welcome Pack/ Account update, so it may take some time.

0 Likes

milothemilitant
First Timer
Message 5 of 7

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 7

There is a dedicated support team for Future Fibre, you can contact them using the live chat link towards the bottom of this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

0 Likes