NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Availability of Full Fibre from TalkTalk but other providers can.

mrwrighty
Super Duper Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I received an email from CityFibre to say that the service was close to being completed. In the meantime my next door neighbour has been in contact with BT who have confirmed he can have FTTP and it is being installed in a few weeks and he has renewed his contract on the 900mbps service with Vodafone including maintaining his phone number for free via a VOIP service.

He had options with BT, Giganet and Vodafone for this service.

How come there has been nothing forthcoming from TalkTalk and it costs extra to keep our phone number and the exceptionally high call charges from TalkTalk.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

mrwrighty
Super Duper Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Well, I can apparently sign up to FTTP as a new customer but there is no landline option. Still no upgrade options. on my account. If I upgrade I want VOIP, but as a new customer this was not an option. Also this new streaming only 4K TV box is a real turnoff for me. Really regretting renewing my Fibre35 contract. 

0 Likes

mrwrighty
Super Duper Contributor
Message 2 of 4

For sure, but TalkTalk seem to be very slow to the party. 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

I am sure this has been discussed before in relation to one of your other posts. Different ISPs have different availability from different providers. That's about it, really. 

0 Likes