NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Progress on Complaint regarding Future Fibre

EdithNotAda
Conversation Starter
Message 31 of 31

My complaint regarding Future Fibre installation was escalated on 25 May and other than a text message giving me a reference number I haven't heard anything.

I should be on Future Fibre 150 (data only) paying £29.95 per month plus a one off payment delivery charge of £9.95 for Eero 6. = £39.90 then £29.95 thereafter until end of contract.

My Bill for 18 June - 17 July is £43.03.

Breakdown = £25.03 for landline (I no longer use a landline and this should have been disconnected on 6 April when ONT was fitted by City Fibre).

Unlimited calls boost £16.00 (yet no landline).

Supersafe Boost £2.00 (don't need as I use Eero 6).

Regards

Regards Carol
30 REPLIES 30

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 31

Talktalk residential provision has limited liability, @EdithNotAda.

Talktalk for business might be more suitable:

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/business/product/business-broadband?_ga=2.255201992.1914314772.1658348822...

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 31

Automatic compensation is explained here, @EdithNotAda, and calculated after the resolution of the problem:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

It's not usual for Talktalk to cover for mobile data to compensate residential customers,  but the fact they have shows that they are now bending a bit in the light of people having no choice but to work from home sometimes. 

Worth checking through the Ts&Cs which are linked at the foot of the page.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 31

Hello,

Ok thanks for confirming and hopefully the Complaints Team will be able to get to the bottom of this for you.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 31

The Future Fibre agent I spoke to on 14 July and was to sort out billing and speeds to my Eero 6. Then on Friday 15 July at 10am I lost connection. I  phoned Future Fibre that afternoon about the loss of connection but they said to wait for the scheduled call back from FF on 18 July.

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 5 of 31

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. You mentioned in one of your earlier posts that the complaints team had arranged to contact you on Monday, did you hear from the team then?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 31

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 7 of 31

Oh dear. I’m no further forward than earlier today then. It’s a bit difficult writing on my phone so I’ll call Future Fibre team. 

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 8 of 31

Hi,

I'm not too sure when as I've not heard back as yet. Have you tried Live Chatting the Future Fibre Team directly to see if they are aware of any issues?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 9 of 31

Will they phone today? I’m desperate to use the internet today before the end of the working day.

I’m writing from my 4G phone currently. Regards

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 10 of 31

Thanks Michelle 

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 11 of 31

Hello,

I've passed this over to our Future Fibre Escalation team and have asked if someone from the complaints team can contact you directly.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 12 of 31

All lights are on ONT. My eero tries to connect (flashing white light) then turns RED. Internet light on ONT not lit when eero ethernet cable is unplugged. Regards

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 13 of 31

Hi,

Ok, can I just confirm, what lights are currently on the ONT at the moment?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 14 of 31

I can’t connect directly as the ONT is downstairs and the computer is upstairs in the study. I tried to connect the TalkTalk black router but no connection. My laptop has no ethernet port. The person I spoke to said City Fibre would increase my speeds. See my earlier activity messages. But suddenly cut off at 10am today after consistent connection for months. Regards

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 15 of 31

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can I just confirm, what lights are currently on the ONT? Are you able to connect if you remove the router and connect directly at the ONT?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 16 of 31

A member of the Future Fibre team rang me yesterday and said my billing and speeds would be sorted soon and they would call on 18 July to check all is well. Unfortunately I have lost my internet connection today. I am with City Fibre and my eero 6 light is RED. I have unplugged and restarted ONT and eero but still no connection. Can you help please as my husband needs the internet as he works from home.  Regards

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 17 of 31

OK thanks. I'll chase this again, apologies for the delay

Chris

0 Likes

Message 18 of 31

No Chris. No missed calls on my mobile. The last contact with TalkTalk was 21 June (Tuesday) when they emailed me and messaged me with an apology and credit towards my bill.

Regards

Regards Carol
0 Likes

Message 19 of 31

I take it no-one from TalkTalk has tried to contact you yet, is there no missed calls on your mobile?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 20 of 31

I wouldn't know if TalkTalk left messages on the home phone as we don't have a phone connected. TalkTalk do have my mobile phone number.  The messages were for my husband from a business client who usually emails him.  Business client said she had left messages on our home phone which is how I know it's still active. It would be useful if the home phone line was made inactive though so callers know to contact our mobile phones or email us.

Regards.

Regards Carol
0 Likes