NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No body find me as futur fibre team

Nico76
First Timer
Message 11 of 11

Hello

I have subscribed on talk talk since august 2021 for a futur fibre 500 data only.

I got 3 month free and little more because the installation took much time as needed.

Since this time i don't have anything from TALK TALK (no bill, no email confirmation about my account) i can't connect to my account (no bill no charges...) and when i got to a chat nobody know me. the funniest is every working well...

I think it's a joke and it's not very serious from a company like that.

who can help me on this matter ?

Thank you

Nico76
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Nico76,

I'm really sorry, could I just ask when you last spoke to our Future Fibre team about this?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hi Desert62,

I'm really sorry about this but you would speak to the future fibre team again, I'm afraid that we are currently unable to help with this via the community, apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

Nico76
First Timer
Message 3 of 11

Still no news about my query

this is so ridiculous...

what are they doing ????? If I don't have any new about my request I will contact do a complain about this customer service and ask to broke my contract because nothing is respected.

Nico76

Desert62
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 11

i'm currently in exactly the same position and want to avoid any duplication of bills or confusion months from now

I upgraded to FTTP 65mps package which was installed yesterday but my account was not updated, nor have I had an email from the FF team.

I have spent all day trying to get an answer via text chat (transferred to FF team, gave up after 30 min wait), telephone (waste of time and mobile credit) with a call-back who hung up on me mid conversation and never called again.

How do I get my details updated?

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 11

It is very strange that the administration of the account for Future Fibre seems to be lagging behind in the roll out of this service, @Nico76.

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, in case forum staff have anything more to add.

What you don't want is Talktalk to suddenly spring a massive bill on you when they finally get themselves organised and try to catch up with it!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 11

Hello,

i did contact the chat, and talk to someone and explained the situation and nothing....

i took my question and the chat ending... i still don't have any email or confirmation about what i asked and still not have any account to login... this is really not serious.

who is able to fix this ?

Nico76
0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

I've re-escalated your old thread, @MikeFloutier, and moved it to Future Fibre support:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Future-Fibre/New-fibre-service-doesn-t-show-up-in-my-account/m-p...

Staff may be able to look into this now, when they are back during the week. Please stick to your old thread.

Staff will reply to the original poster only.

0 Likes

MikeFloutier
Chatterbox
Message 8 of 11

Hi, I’m exactly the same, went live on 8 July 2021 all service fine but never had a single bill except I received a credit for £38.25 or so.

I was promised an email telling me how to set up my new account but never received.

• I’ve phoned many times, last time for 1 hour but no one can trace my account/service.

not sure what to do…

0 Likes

SocialTeamJo
Support Team
Message 9 of 11

Hi Nico76,

Really sorry for the delay.

Please contact our Future Fibre Team using the chat on the bottom of the page here; Guide to Future Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

The team will take some details and advise of next steps.

Thanks,

Jo

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 10 of 11

Put as many of your contact details as possible in your profile area. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Launch Profile Wizard. 

If staff can't help on the forum (they are not on here at weekends) you should try contacting the Future Fibre team directly. 

Chat is available every day:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

0 Likes