NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No caller id with VOIP

essexjones247
Chat Champion
Message 4 of 4

Hi, I no longer has caller ID on my phone since having VOIP setup. I’m on a trial for voip, I can receive and make calls but when someone rings no phone number is displayed, is this available?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

John_70
First Timer
Message 1 of 4

Hi essexjones247, I'm on the same trial and have the same problem of no caller ID, I did ring the help number to speak to the trials team and didn't get a satisfactory answer after getting shuffled around from person to person for nearly and hour I gave up.  So not sure what's happening, all I know is now all my friends and family have stopped calling my home phone and now use my mobile instead which kinda defeats the whole point of having the VOIP in the first place but ho well what can you do I guess that's what trials are for huh...

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 2 of 4

Hi essexjones247

I'm sorry for the delay.

Have you discussed this with the Trials Team?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 3 of 4

You would need to ask this of the person within TalkTalk who is running this trial, as I have no knowledge of the equipment that you are using.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes