NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No-show engineer for FTTP installation

croman
Popular Poster
Message 8 of 8

On 23rd April ordered my upgrade to FutureFiber500. Installation day 11th May, I provided all details such access to site, etc. Never received any confirmation by post or email. I called TalkTalk few times since and after 30 minutes on the phone they did conform the installation day, although they never sent any additional communication. 

Took a day off and my wife had to go to the office to work - usually she works from home. Called TalkTalk 3 times today, each time they confirmed engineer booked for today and advised me to wait. Is now 19:25 and no engineer, no communication. 

My only regret is that I extended my contract early this year.

Probably worst customer service ever.

@talktalk - any comments on this? I am not the only one....

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi croman,

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this issue. If you'd like to discuss leaving our Loyalty Team can help, you'll find contact details here - Cancel your TalkTalk service - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hello, we are now in June, 6 weeks since I placed the first order, and still no upgarde provided. I spent hours on the phone with TalkTalk. The only answer I get is that the order is "stuck" in the system. Took me 30 minutes to be able to place a complain - with a refernce cmc-272631 which I hope is a real refrence... Worst experience ever. All I want now is to be able to get out of the contract and move to other provider.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Morning,

I've passed this over to our Future Fibre Team and have asked for the team to contact you as soon as possible.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hello, I was never given an order number. I added my mobile number to the profile in case anyone needs to call me. There is also my TalkTalk number which can help with finding the order. Thank you,

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that. Do you have an FTTP order number? Please can you add this to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile and we can pass this over to the Future Fibre Team and ask for the team to contact you directly.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Thank you for your comment. I contacted the team 3 times yesterday and probably 5 times before yesterday to confirm the installation day. As you can see, nothing helped. Perhaps TalkTalk should get in touch. 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I'd recommend contacting our Future Fibre Team directly via Live Chat as they will be able to investigate this for you. The live chat team are available from 9am today and I've included a Help Guide below which has a link to the chat team at the bottom of the page.

Guide to Future Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

Thanks

0 Likes