NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oops! Let's get you back on course...

gammahulk
First Timer
Message 21 of 21

Hi folks

I am on the Fibre 65. I've been live since 13th. My Account still says INACTIVE and I am unable to access first bill or even track the order.

Can anyone advise if this will correct itself? Apparently you are supposed to receive the first bill after a few days, not a few weeks.

I am unsure at this moment in time how much I am due to pay or what the situation is to be honest.

Cheers

Gamma

0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20

Message 1 of 21

Actually you were not back billed your were charged from the time the account went live 13 june up to your next billing date then the usual advance charge 23.50 this is all itemized on your bill.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 21

"You won't be backbilled"

Well this is a lie certainly isn't it Arne 🙂 I really hope Claudien speaks to you, time wasting people on here unable to actually help customers 🙂 why be in the job then..

0 Likes

gammahulk
First Timer
Message 3 of 21

What is wrong with this company... it just gets WORSE.

My first bill is generated. It's £43 due on 15th July. I never got an email about this, no notification and it doesn't even show in my Monzo what amount will be taken via the direct debit.

So what I expected to happen, happened and it's being taken from my bank in 6 days?????

WHAT A JOKE!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 21
0 Likes

Message 5 of 21

@Arne-TalkTalk I can now access My Account properly, and it doesn't say INACTIVE anymore.

Thank you for your help in resolving this

0 Likes

Message 6 of 21
0 Likes

Message 7 of 21

@Arne-TalkTalk I'm receiving this error when trying to log in now: Sorry due to technical issues we can’t log you in right now. Please try again later.

If I didn't bring this to TT attention, would I have been disconnected from the internet eventually?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 21

Hi gammahulk

No, you wont be backbilled as it was our fault. 

Regards

Message 9 of 21

Is my first bill going to be two months then or even more at once?? 😶

0 Likes

Message 10 of 21

Ok, no problem, Ive looked into your account, now that you have re-registered I can see the problem is being caused by the order which

is why you are seeing the message in My Account, So now I can escalate this to the correct team to fix.  You wont get a paper bill or any bill until this is fixed. 

I appreciate its frustrating but now we know the cause we can move forward.  

Message 11 of 21

@Arne-TalkTalk I have already re-regsitered. Can you change my account back to eBilling please? 

I just found it a bit rude as the website forum is a bit clunky and hard to navigate. 

How is this a mismatch when it's a brand new account for a brand new Fibre order? 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 21

You need to  re-register, please follow steps on the website we need to know if the mismatch has been cleared by deregistering My Account, If that does not fix this we can escalate it to the network team to clear it in the backend server.  

Sorry you didn't agree with the the FYI,  but it was factual, every post you add pushes you to the back of the queue. 

0 Likes

Message 13 of 21

@Arne-TalkTalk I replied to you and you never replied in this thread... I have no option to BUMP.

Your FYI is a little bit rude when you never replied in the first instance and still haven't answered or attempted to answer either of my questions!

Please change my account back to eBilling. I am unable to change this due to the issues I am facing. I would never sign up for paper billing. I have had electronic billing setup for my email address since I joined TT and regsitered for My Account the very same moment.

0 Likes

gammahulk
First Timer
Message 14 of 21

My direct debit was setup on 20th May.... I went live 13th June...

Can I get a bit of clarity from someone that knows what they are talking about please and don't give me silly suggestions like re-registering for a web portal which has nothing to do with the info on your systems ?? 

0 Likes

gammahulk
First Timer
Message 15 of 21

What did you people do to my account? Nothing has changed at all. 

Identical to my first post. Except now I'm on "paper" billing instead of e-Billing.

I am complaining to the CEO office. This was the biggest waste of time.

0 Likes

Message 16 of 21

Hi gammahulk

Thank you for completing the security link,  Can you try to re-register for My Account 

*As an FYI if you bump a thread it sends it to the back of the queue as we work on the oldest timestamp which you change to the newest when you post

Let me know how it goes.

0 Likes

Message 17 of 21

Yes I replied

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 18 of 21

@gammahulk, did you respond to the PM sent by Arne-talktalk last week?

I'll re-escalate this thread for further attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

gammahulk
First Timer
Message 19 of 21

Bump... Anyone? What was the point of me posting here in my own thread, like previously suggested 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 20 of 21

Hi @gammahulk

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes