NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled via phone, no email confirmation

ichwillraus
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

I ordered Future Fibre 150 last week and then changed my mind, so called on 21/03/22 to request a cancellation. This was confirmed verbally during the call, and I was told I would receive an email confirming the cancellation. However, I have yet to receive this.

I can see from reviews that many others have had this happen and then discovered their orders had not been cancelled at all, which has me concerned. Please could someone from the Support Team provide confirmation that the order has been cancelled?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi ichwillraus

I can confirm the order is in a cancelled state. 

Sorry for any confusion.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks for checking that for me, Arne. I spoke to a customer service agent on the phone today and they cited not knowing the order number as the reason for it not being cancelled following my first request. They assured me that it's now been cancelled and I'd receive an email to confirm this, but again I've not received anything. Are you able to take another look please?

Update on 29/03: Just received an email confirming an engineer appointment for installation on 13/04, which doesn't exactly fill me with hope that it's been cancelled.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @ichwillraus

I cannot see a cancel request. I would advise that you call our future fibre team again. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Hi @ichwillraus your post has been escalated and you should hear soon 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes