NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order processed?

Moonman69
Chatterbox
Message 12 of 12

Anyone able to tell me if my order is due to be installed 20/05?

Much like others on this forum, I've placed an order on the website on the 25/04 with a install of 20/05 PM but never received an order confirmation email, nor any delivery of routers/eero devices this week! I can see a DirectDebit created but not much since!

Concious as my other provider is due to terminate their service on the 23rd....

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Our provisioning teams have confirmed that all orders are cancelled. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Hi Moonman69

If there is an open order still this will stop any takeover orders. 

Really sorry this is still ongoing I will contact our provisioning team to close any open orders. 

Apologies again.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 12

Hey, don't swear and shout at me, I am just a customer like you trying to help. I have re-escalated it for you so that the support team here, who will have access to your account details, can pick this up and respond again. If you prefer to use other contact methods then that's fine. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

I don't want it escalating. I WANT IT CANCELLED AND MY DETAILS FULLY REMOVED FROM YOUR SYSTEM. You've cancelled an install for this week which I had originally booked with my new provider, and now you cancelled their re-arranged install for 2 weeks time.

IM SAT HERE WITH NO INTERNET BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO ORDER A LINE. NOW YOU ARE CANCELLING OTHER PROVIDERS. WTF ARE YOU DOING?

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 12

Sorry to see that you still have a problem with this, I have re-escalated it to the support team for you. 

0 Likes

Moonman69
Chatterbox
Message 6 of 12

24th May, told my order was cancelled.

9th June, had to cancel again.

Now found out that talktalk have cancelled the order with my new provider....why???????????????????????????????????????????

0 Likes

Moonman69
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 12

Right, this cancellation hasn't gone through and I've had to call yet again after BT have asked to install a Talktalk line. Called up and indeed, it wasn't cancelled.

Why won't you accept my cancellation?

0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi Moonman69

I'm sorry for the problems that have led you to cancel the order. 

The cancellation has been requested and will complete in the next few days. 

Sorry again

0 Likes

Moonman69
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 12

After being informed over the phone yesterday that my service has been cancelled, I have just received email saying I have put an order in and need to wait for an engineer date. I have had to call up and cancel once again. They advised it wasn't cancelled, but it should be now.

I also had a call from a customer support rep but wasn't able to take it, they left a voicemail saying they're investigating why an order wasn't processed.

Here I am, with an order placed in April, date of 20th May for an install, and nothing. I'm now without Internet at home and unable to WFH. Beyond frustrating.

0 Likes

Moonman69
Chatterbox
Message 10 of 12

I called the team on Friday whom advised they can't tell if I have ordered and I should wait and see if an engineer would arrive. They even said no routers had been sent either.

Of course, no engineer attended...

I called this morning to the installation team, whom said they cannot find a trace of an order, but can see my account with an order.

They've advised to call the Order team on opt 4. I called them and they've advised I'd need a new account and a new order, a new credit check and a new direct debit, and the earliest install is Mid June. This is ridiculous.

I've cancelled my order, this is beyond a joke...now to hope that my existing provider will let me stay.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 11 of 12

Hi Moonman69

I would suggest contacting the future fibre team use the chat option on this page https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/FutureFibre/bd-p/FutureFibre

Regards

0 Likes