NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port22-'The configured port conflicts with the internal service port'.

mtthw
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi there,

I'm trying to open port 22 to SSH into a networked Raspberry Pi (given a static IP), but each time I receive the error message 'The configured port conflicts with the internal service port'.

It seems others have also experienced this issue, mostly on ports 80 and 443. I believe the issue may be with the router. The model I have is the Huawei.

Any help appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi mtthw,

If you still need assistance can you please community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

The firmware on the DG8041W will not allow you to forward TCP port 22 plus a few others. I have requested that this be allowed, but I don't know if it will be fixed in the next firmware (I do not know when that will be). Your best bet is to ask the TalkTalk support staff on this forum if they will replace it for you with the Sagemcom WiFi hub. This does allow you to forward this port and is a very similar specification.

However, they will not be back until after the Bank Holiday period. Please make sure that your Community Profile is up to date to save you time when they are back, so as they can tie up your Community username to your broadband account.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?