NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Homesafe - Kids safe not working following house move and change of package to Future Fibre

XYZ123ABC
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 4

Dear community,

I have signed up to future fibre following house move, and when logging into my account, it displays my old package (faster fibre) as opposed to new one. It is not allowing me to switch on homesafe for future fibre, presumably because it displays old faster fibre package?

Need to switch on these settings ASAP.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

I'm sorry that you're suffering delays. If anyone can help it will be the Future Fibre team. I can take a look, but at present have no way to fix it as I suspect it's an incident related issue. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Hello Ady-TalkTalk,

I am not sure what the hold up is in getting the new account info shown on My Account. I contacted Future Fibre team yesterday and they were unable to confirm my new account number and were also unable to simply switch on the home safe/kids safe setting. I have not yet received the EERO router so cannot even look at the settings pertaining to that router.

So no further forward with this issue.

0 Likes

Ady-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi XYZ123ABC, as long as your MyAccount is showing the old account you won't be able to make changes that affect the new account. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes