NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting up dedicated voip phone

CollyW1
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

I have bought a dedicated VOIP phone to use with TalkTalk Digital Voice but it seems to need to be configured to work.  It doesn't work by just plugging into my Asus gaming router (which I prefer to the eero).  I have contacted via chat but got nowhere?  Any ideas?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that this didn't work. Please let us know how you get on with the Future Fibre Team.

Thanks

0 Likes

Grand777
Sightseer
Message 2 of 6

Hi, I have now powered down both devices, waited over an hour, then powered up. No change I am afraid. Hopefully my package details will be updated soon and I hope that this will be the answer. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Morning,

Unfortunately this is not something that we provide.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I have the VOIP service provided with TalkTalk fibre (Digital Voice) and yes  I can use my analogue phone with the Grandstream adaptor but this has very limited functions and I thought it would be easy to replace these with a dedicated VOIP phone.  That is obviously not possible since TalkTalk won't furnish me with the necessary log in parameters and I am unable to access the Grandstream device to obtain such information because it has a block on access.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Do you have a VOIP service with any providers? Did you receive a digital voice adapter to use with the eero? If so then this would require just a regular phone to be connected not a VOIP handset.

Thanks

0 Likes