NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TalkTalk Fibre 65

RayWelshman
Conversation Starter
Message 14 of 14

I was contacted at the beginning of June by TalkTalk offering me an upgrade  from FTTC to FTTP and give a date of Friday June 17 for Openreach to connect me to the Fibre network, this did not happen, I phoned TT and was given a new date of Friday July 1, I phoned to check the day before and was told no Openreach visit had been arranged. Please can someone sort this out for me.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14
0 Likes

RayWelshman
Conversation Starter
Message 2 of 14

Hi Chris, can you tell me which phone number to call on please, I am willing to try for the last time.

Regards, Ray.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

I'm really sorry Ray but you would need to contact the sales team, they should now be able to place the order but if you have any problems please let us know

Chris

0 Likes

RayWelshman
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 14

How do I go about talking to the sales team yet again, does this mean I have to talk to someone in India that I can hardly understand? I have already been through this twice before, why can't they just complete my original order, I have another 17 Months on my contract, is this the reason.  It looks like I will have to wait till the contract end and look elsewhere if necessary. Surely someone from the sales team could contact me without me having to "jump through hoops"

Regards, Ray.

Regards, Ray

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hi RayWelshman,

Apologies for the delay. Could you speak to our sales team, they should new be able to place and order

Chris

0 Likes

RayWelshman
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 14

Hi, can someone on the Support Team tell me why nothing has progressed with my order for so-called Super fast fibre, still plenty of adverts on TV asking for new customers again.  Please tell me what more I can do to get this resolved.

Regards, Ray.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi Ray,

I'm sorry this is taking so long to resolve, there is no update yet but the initial escalation said that it would be 7-10 working days so it should be resolved soon

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi all, another week goes by and still no sign of anything more from TalkTalk re. my order, I have just seen an advert on TV encouraging people to join TalkTalk's Superfast Fibre, they are obviously touting for new customers, but don't seem to care a hoot about people who have been a loyal customer for more than 10 years. Had I not signed up in January for another 2 years, I would be reluctantly looking for another ISP.

Regards, Ray.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi Ray,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Thanks

Chris

Message 10 of 14

Hi Chris, no they haven't given me a new date yet...

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

Hi Ray,

I'm sorry about this, did they give you a new installation date?

Chris

0 Likes

RayWelshman
Conversation Starter
Message 12 of 14

Hi all, Just an update on the continuing saga in my quest to update my broadband after being first contacted by TalkTalk offering me an update in the first place. I spent 45 minutes on a chat with the fibre team who finally told me they were unable to help me for some reason, I was given a phone number to ring, at first I was reluctant to phone because I kept getting passed from one dept. to another.

On Monday July 4, I phoned the number which took me to another Indian call centre after telling them what my problem was they told me they were unable to help me so they put me through to a UK call centre, I told the young lady what the problem was and after checking she found out that the first appointment of June 17th had been put hold by the second appointment of July 1st, she said she would try to correct this for me as soon as she could, I have not mentioned the phone number this time because my last post was deleted for some reason which I assumed was because of that.

Regards, Ray.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 14

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. I'd recommend Live Chatting our Future Fibre Team directly as they should be able to investigate this for you. The team are available from 9am today and I've included a Help Guide below which has the link directly to the Live Chat team at the bottom of the page.

Guide to Future Fibre and FTTP | TalkTalk

Thanks

0 Likes