NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service

michaelduffy7
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I am shocked at the level of service I have received since ordering future fibre through Talk Talk.

I signed up and ordered my broadband package on the 13th March and yes as I am posting this I am still in the same position! 

• No Account Details
  • No Installation Date
  • No Emails of any kind 

I basically don't exist as a customer and I have been through the never ending circle of their live chat system.  Every time I open a live chat session I need to go through the same Q+A session

Do you have a telephone number with Talk Talk ? 

Do you know your TalkTalk account number ? 😂

Like these first two are laughable because they should be able to see that I don't have any of this!

Every-time I need to keep explaining I don't have an account number or access to any kind of account or any kind of confirmation that I've been accepted or order confirmed.

I've been told it's with the sales team, oh its waiting credit check (even though a credit check was ran when I ordered over the phone and was approved)

They tell you to expect an installation date within 10 days... HA WHAT A JOKE!

The most shocking one of all is that a chat agent told me it's with the credit team and after 2 minutes of getting annoyed he told me "okay I will sort this for you please pick an installation date" and told me that he booked it and it was all sorted and I would receive email confirmation................

DID NOT HAPPEN.   

So not only are the live chat agents hopeless and clueless about what's happening! Some of them are also liars and just want you to continue going round and round chasing your tail and getting no answers!

It just makes you want to cancel it and warn every single person to avoid them totally. Save yourself the hassle and time wasted please.

2 REPLIES 2

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi michaelduffy7,

Apologies for the delay, I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience. Have you got any further since your post? If you still need assistance can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Hi @michaelduffy7 I've just spotted this post which appears to be languishing, un noticed, I've escalated it now so the TT people here can try  and sort this out for  you.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes