NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Upgrade but told order is stuck?!

Jamesneale
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I decided to upgrade to fttp, 500mb data only package. Phoned and agreed the upgrade on 7th June. At the same time agreed an engineer install date for this week. Received a welcome email. So far so good... Then I get a text message out of the blue last week telling me there is a problem with my order. No details so I phone the future fibre team... Half an hour later I'm told he can't find my order. I was told someone would call me back. So I wait a few days and phone back, second guy eventually tells me my order is stuck and he has to fill out a form to escalate. Someone will contact me apparently. So now I have no idea when I am meant to be getting an upgrade and nobody has contacted me. I have no new equipment or any idea what is going on. Can anyone on here help me please. It's very frustrating. 

James
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @Jamesneale

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

FreddyFibre
Participant
Message 2 of 3

Hi Jamesneale

Lots of posts in the forum about 'stuck orders'

I have issues, and have a confirmation email for future fibre 150 voice package fixed price plus for 18 months  £24/mth. dated 4th March.

That never materialised.  Openreach appointments that got cancelled, numerous phone calls, callbacks to no avail, past from pillar to post, 30min ave. calls ending in zero outcome.

I have had further reorders cancelled, open complaint ticket, but now getting very little help. 

I have basically given up communications via phone, so now resort to the forum for help.

good luck George

0 Likes