NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do with unwanted Eero

mk014a0003
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

So, just had FTTP installed. Ordered it before first lockdown and have had fibre sitting coiled next to my door for 20 months, but that is another story about free trials and GDPR data erasure during a pandemic.

Had a great experience with the Openreach installer who really went above and beyond with a very difficult cable run and even gave me a quick splicing lesson.

So now, what to do with the Eero? I always ask not to receive routing equipment since I have my own equipment and don't like to promote e-waste, but that is never an option. The Eero represents the 3rd brand-new-in-box TalkTalk router in my collection.

I plan on returning all of my older routers in the prepaid WEEE bag, but if I also include the Eero, will TalkTalk note against my account that it has been returned?

Also, any chance of getting another WEEE bag? I'm going to be returning 5 TalkTalk routers and there isn't enough room in one bag.

Mark

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Morning,

I'd recommend contacting the Future Fibre Team directly in regards to returning an eero as the process may be different to returning a regular router. I'd recommend contacting the team via Live Chat below,

Your Future Fibre Support Hub

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Add your old Talktalk landline number to your community forum profile details, @mk014a0003.

Staff on here can send another returns bag to the address associated with that account. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; launch profile wizard. 

Staff will respond during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes