Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Fibre Broadband on 6 month contract

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
First Timer

I'll be moving into a short term accommodation for 6 months and didn't think finding an ISP would be a problem.

Does anybody know of a company that provides fibre broadband on a 6 month contract? My google searches have come up with nothing.

Highlighted
Community Star

I just tried Google? Other search engines are available.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi makerbiles6 

I have been looking for some short term deals and, usefully, NOW TV Broadband has a 'no contract' option which is a month by month flexible rolling contract. There's a £60 setup fee on the No Contract option. Cancel any time before your next month is due with no minimum term.  Otherwise it's the same monthly price as their 12 month contract.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Star

Glad to see that Google is working for you @Gondola😀

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @ferguson 

Google search is rather a blunderbuss approach in my opinion somewhat lacking in subtlety and precision.

I use Money Saving Expert to look for broadband deals because you can select the monthly option to narrow down the search. In this case there's just the one supplier option shown (unless the user can access a hyperoptic full fibre service).

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Community Star

Oh of course, once you are looking to finesse a particular deal then I agree MSE is amongst the best. Google is as good as the questions you ask it. My top hit had a link direct to the NOW TV deal you mentioned, as well as alternatives, so good work all round I would say.