cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

IP cameras across local network

Highlighted
Whizz Kid

Yep... It's ok for android... I just have to set record and go to bed... I have found some that work, after many hours of trawling... Genbolt on amazon.... they specifically work on hip2p according to their tech support in china...

chartman
Highlighted
Whizz Kid

Keith... thanks for all your efforts and time taken to try and figure this out. At least I found something of use- getting the RTSP string for my working camera. I've now got it showing 24/7 on a free web site...

Just put this in your browser:-

https://ipcamlive.com/5e9f7bb98cd14

He’s out anytime after 10pm until around 4:30 am.

Martin 

chartman
Highlighted
Community Star

Well, he is certainly not there now, but if I remember I might look tonight!

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Community Star

Just before 22:00 the badger was clear to see, but he suddenly ran off.......in came a fox!!

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please mark it as the Best Answer.
OCE's and Community Stars - Who are they? 

Highlighted
Whizz Kid

yes! wildlife excitement in our back garden!

chartman
Highlighted
Wise Owl

I just took a look, but it's far too early to see anything other than patio and table!

I have 5 cameras on my house, caught plenty of interesting events on some of them, even had the police requesting the footage for some incidents  The main wildlife we see on our garden cam is usually the kids having a punchup!

Glad you and @KeithFrench sorted out the ports.

Highlighted
Whizz Kid

@charlesb224

We didn't manage to get the cheap cameras working on hiP2P/IE Chrome.. But I did buy some GenBolt at about <£30 each that will work. The secret is in the UID format... most cheap cameras seem to use a 6 digit UID. My Owsoo 801 and the GenBolt use xxxx-123456-abcde .  Keith gave it his best shot but we decided it was a lost cause. They're all right as 'baby monitors'....

It's hit and miss if you see him... he seems to spend a lot of time digging around or peripheral fences...

chartman