Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Mytalktalk and Talk2go app problems

4 REPLIES 4
bfg1981
First Timer
Hi, I've been having problems with the two apps mentioned for a few months whereby I can't log into either of them even though I know my details are correct. I've uninstalled and reinstalled them with the same problems. I'm using a Samsung galaxy s4 if that's any use. I can't use my talk2go which is very annoying.
Anybody know what's wrong please?
thanks
Richard
bestmanx3
Philosopher

Since the cyber attack the apps have been disabled for new/reinstallations and there is no definite date for reinstatement but rumour is that it will be mid January at the earliest.

Community Terms of Service========“Please read"========Community Guidelines

MVC_sig_pomo_baz.png

bfg1981
First Timer
Ah right. OK. Thank you.
lawrence
Wizz Kid

and here we are in March already.

When it worked i really liked the Mytalktalk app. What it did was summarise my family's 5 sim cards' usage so I could see exactly how much of their mobile allowance each card had used.

I have tried doing this normally online in my account but it just gives a long list of data and doesnt total minutes or data MBs.

Does anyone know how I might do this without the app?

ferguson
Community Star

@lawrence Go to My Account, click on the Mobile tab and then click on the blue + sign next to Mobile usage & plan details. You will see a summary of usage and minutes/texts/data remaining, use the dropdown menu where it says Select a plan to choose each SIM on your account.