would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Appalling customer service

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
KATHERINE2
First Timer

I am a victim of Talk Talk's appalling customer service.  They were supposed to connect my telephone line on a given day but failed to turn up. When I phoned them, I was told the engineers had done a test and I am already connected.  I categorically am not. The house was purchased without a live telephone connection.  They offered a massive discount to stay with them and they would sort it.  I had no confidence that the same thing wouldn't happen again and so I instructed them not to make the account live and to cancel it.  I am now receiving bills for a service I do not have and I guess I will soon receive threatening letters.  This is a bad bad company.

Disgruntled with Talk Talk
Gondola
Community Star

Hi @KATHERINE2 

I see you have a situation where Openreach say they've connected your property to the network but you have no connection.

To help TalkTalk find out what's gone wrong here do please update your Community Profile Personal Information (Click here) so that it includes your name, address, the allocated TalkTalk landline 'phone number and an alternate number (mobile recommended). Add, then scroll down and add the order reference and any other relevant details in Private notes and save changes. The TalkTalk Community Team OCE will then be able to link to your order details and update you on the status.

Gondola - Community support team *

To appreciate my support  . . .  If I helped with a solution Best Answer

Community Team

Hi KATHERINE2

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

KATHERINE2
First Timer
I have already done as you have requested about a week ago. Please sort the problem. Credit my account and then close it. Please stop wasting my time. I am finding it very frustrating.
Disgruntled with Talk Talk
Community Team

Hi @KATHERINE2

Thanks for updating your profile, you do have to post back to tell me you have done it otherwise I have no idea.  

The account is disconnected and the balance was cleared on the 11th Feb, You will receive your final zero balance bill on the 11th March showing the credit raised.  

Regards.