Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best package with basic broadband but unlimited UK and international call package

Nazare
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I'm trying to find the best package for a 78 year old who lives alone and only uses broadband very lightly (occasional email and browsing and the odd whats app call). However, very reliant on landline calls to UK numbers (this needs to be unlimited) and makes several calls to europe each month.  

I keep getting offered the Fibre 65 at a higher charge than we are paying now....But it;s a complete overkill for what she needs.

Anyway of getting a lesser broadband whilst keeping the unlimited uk calls and international call package?

Thanks

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

ferguson
Community Star
Message 1 of 3

Providers aren't very interested in phone packages only these days I'm afraid. It may be the case that upgrading the broadband package could actually lead to an overall decrease in price, regardless of usage. As previously mentioned contacting the customer loyalty team directly is the best way to go.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Simply phone 03451 720046 and insist that she sticks to what she has, @Nazare. The type of package can be limited by the particular line anyway, distance from the exchange etc, so how much she is actually using broadband is not particularly taken into account  - it can't be avoided as part of a Talktalk package, however. 

Chat may also be able to help, but either way, if you are helping, you will also have to pass ID checks:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-live-chat-team/ta-p/2230529

Staff on the forum cannot set up the deal.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes