Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing issue since upgrade - shock bill

jhfamily
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

Hi

I recently upgraded my phone, TV and broadband package to include the unlimited UK calls Boost.  This appeared on my confirmation email I received from TalkTalk

Shocked now to see over £90 of phone call charges since my last bill!!

I appreciate this is not direly urgent given the circumstances but would appreciate the option to be able to log the issue somehow and hopefully be able to reclaim/prevent being charged

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi jhfamily, I can take a look at this for you. I've sent you a personal message to get more information. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Thank you. 

This is no issue about having to wait at the moment, I just wanted it flagging to be looked into (at some point)

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

I have flagged this up to the online support team who will look into this for you, but please be aware that there are very long delays in response times at the moment. 

Message 4 of 6

Hi

All less than one hour and all (except one mobile at £0.37) were to a local landline.

Interestingly there was one in the list that was free and this was to the number well call most frequently; the rest of the time it was used it was charged.  

Thanks

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Were all the calls less than one hour,  @jhfamily ?

Normal charges kick in otherwise. 

Also,  no calls to expensive lines, 0870, 0845 ?

Please double check the numbers itemised in your bill and the call duration and let us know. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.