Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Call divert not set because "experiencing a lot of scams"

1 REPLY 1
Kadam12
First Timer

I have just called the techy chaps on the phone as my call divert was not working. I dialed *21* to be told "you are not subscribed to this service". I am, I activated it last night.

When I spoke to the lady in tech support she told me that she was unable to set a divert for me as there are too many scams at the moment. When I queried this she said I would need an open reach ticket before she could raise a divert. I then said that this was an option I am paying £2 a month for, and would like to use it today as I am expecting a call, but will not be around. Again, i was told "I can't set a divert for you as there are too many scams".

To me, this feels like she couldn't be bothered to set the divert. I was told to call customer services.

Is this a genuine thing that "too many scams" means you wont set a divert?!

OCE_Arne
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi @Kadam12

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks