Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call divert vulnerable person

Colingilmore
First Timer
Message 4 of 4

Help! My mum is a TalkTalk customer is almost blind and 95 years old. Urgently need to divert her landline but to no avail! Can’t do it online as she can’t set up an account ( due to being blind as still having paper statements) and with no talk talk contact info online how on earth can I do thus on her behalf?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

For security reasons, an account holder must request a divert from their line.  This will only ever be done when requested by the account holder after a full security check.  

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4
No help offered. Needed to divert her line to my landline as I had to move her to my house as she could not cope on her own and I wanted to ensure any caller to her line was not worried when she did not reply
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Can I ask why the number needs to be diverted ?  Is there a fault ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes