cancel
Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Call safe not working or crashed, fix please?

ANSWERED
10 REPLIES 10
Tigger4
Team Player

Hi all,

I've noticed I'm getting a massive number of junk calls mainly a robot voice claiming to be from Taltkalk ( LOL, checked and their not! ) etc. or from some other place which are all spam calls.

We do have the "Call Safe " function from Talktalk.  On checking on the dashboard it's saying it's on but we have no barred or safe numbers.  I've tried turning it on and off still spam or numbers I've put on our blocked list can call ring us.

No one even seems to get the call safe anocument when they call us, advice / fix please?

Tigger4
Community Team

Hi @Tigger4

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

Tigger4
Team Player

Hi @OCE_Arne ,

Thank you for looking into it for us.  Can you give any idea of timescale for a fix?

Just for info we had a total of nine nuisance calls yesterday.  We've got a not of all the numbers which mainly start "012 etc' ", I'm just heading over to your " Report a Scam" pages to log them.

Thanks again Tigger4.

Tigger4
Community Team

HI @Tigger4

I've found the problem, and sent it to the team responsible.  

I'm hoping it will be fixed within the next 24 hours. 

Tigger4
Team Player

Thank you @OCE_Arne , can you advise once it's fixed?

Is it something we did at this end that has caused it or is it something techy at your end?

Thanks Tigger4

Tigger4
Community Team

Hi @Tigger4

Nothing you have done, Its a mismatch on our server, once its reset it will work. 

Community Team

Hi @Tigger4

Callsafe should now be active, Can you confirm. 

Tigger4
Team Player

Hi @OCE_Arne ,

It appears to be working from the incoming callers end, eg. they get the message saying being monitored and to say their name etc.  We also seem to get the message to accept or decline the call.  So it's 75% their however the "My Account" service looks to be down at the moment so we can't confirm yet we can manage it.  We will advise accordingly once we can get into my account.  Can the log/job be left open until then?

Can you advise / give info around the " My Account " issues?

Thanks Tigger4 

Tigger4
Community Team
Solution

Hi @Tigger4

My Account issue should be resolved now, Can you try again. 

Tigger4
Team Player

Hi @OCE_Arne ,

I can confirm that yes we can now manage our Call Safe via My account.  Due to this all with Call Safe now looks ok, hopefully we should now stop getting the robotic calls.

Thanks again Tigger4

Tigger4
Community Team