Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CallSafe and TalkTalk Voicemail

aa2000
Enlightened One
Message 10 of 10

A friend who is set up with TT Voicemail Plus has complained that she is receiving CallSafe calls where she can only hear the options of what to do with the call but these are not preceeded by the recorded names of the callers.

I seem to recall some weeks ago a post in the forum which stated that there was some kind of problem with CallSafe and Voicemail Plus? 

Can someone who knows please confirm whether or not CallSafe does now work ok with TalkTalk Voicemail and with Voicemail Plus?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Disappointing to hear this as CallSafe, while ok now, could be a really great competition-beating product.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 10
0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

@Arne-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi 

There is development still  planned as far as I know. 

Ill pass your comments back to the product owner of callsafe,  and see if I can get any answers for you. 

Regards

Still no news Arne?   I'd particularly like to know if and when CallSafe:

1. will work properly with Voicemail Plus &
  2. will allow unauthorised callers to leave voicemail messages

It has been six months now since its release so some form of response from the product owner of Callsafe would I'm sure be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

aa2000

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10
Bump.

aa2000
0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi Arne

Bump.  Is there any news for CallSafe users yet please?

Thanks

aa2000

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Thanks for that Arne. Yes I, and I am sure other CallSafe users would be most interested to hear those answers. 

Message 7 of 10

Hi 

There is development still  planned as far as I know. 

Ill pass your comments back to the product owner of callsafe,  and see if I can get any answers for you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

@Arne-TalkTalk wrote:

Hi 

Callsafe is still not compatible with Voicemail Plus, standard voicemail should not cause any issues.

Regards

Thanks Arne

With respect, it does seem as if CallSafe development has stalled. 

• still incompatible with Voicemail Plus
  • still no ability for unauthorised callers to leave a normal voicemail message
  • still unable to manage properly online using Firefox or Google Chrome

CallSafe is a good product which could and should be a great product.  Little or no development has been apparent since its (arguably) incomplete release.  Is further development still planned and when are we likely to see the above fundamental requirements materialise? 

Thanks.

aa2000

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 9 of 10

Hi 

Callsafe is still not compatible with Voicemail Plus, standard voicemail should not cause any issues.

Regards

0 Likes