Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display stopped working since going fibre optic

LouisaB
First Timer
Message 10 of 10

I am writing on behalf of my father who is account holder. The Caller Display on our home cordless phones has stopped working since going fibre optic. My father has called talktalk many times and the issue has not been resolved. During a search I saw this article - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/Caller-display-not-working/td-p/2634320 and wondering how the issue was fixed and what the network team did?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi LouisaB

There is an open complaint on the account showing that a fault has been found and the back office team are working on it. 

They will call when the issue is resolved. 

LouisaB
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

Thank you Arne, I have updated my profile details.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi @LouisaB

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

LouisaB
First Timer
Message 4 of 10

Caller Display shows as enabled in my account. Unticking it does not change when updating.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Morning,

Ok, please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 6 of 10

Are you getting a pop up to confirm the selection? If not, make sure pop ups and redirects are enabled and ad blockers disabled. Or try a different browser. 

LouisaB
First Timer
Message 7 of 10

Yesterday ticked disable the call display in my account telephone boosters. Today it is blank and no phone boosts listed. Will see if it appears tomorrow and will then tick enabled. Thank you for your advice.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 8 of 10

Morning,

How are you getting on? Does it show as enabled in My Account?

Thanks

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

Have you checked if his Caller Display is still enabled in MyAaccount? You could try toggling them off & back on again.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?