Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Display

keith-141046af
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I have been trying to get TT to provide me with caller display for at least 6 months now. It worked originally when I took out the contract but has since stopped. I must have spent several hours on the phone to their customer sevice personnel, also to a Case Manager and tried evereything they have suggested including switching it off in my settings and then rebooting, and cross checking with other phones and equipment etc. They even sent out an Open Reach engineer but still to no avail. TT have on several occasions promised to get back to me in say 72 hours but have not done so. 

I now feel like sourcing another provider but contract runs until  Feb 2019.  Does the failure of TT to provide me with Caller Display constitute a breach of contract and can I therefore  leave with no early penalties ?? or are there any last minute suggestions that can resolve my problem

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi keith-141046af

Thanks for your post, sorry that you are having problems.

If you would like us to look into this, please can you update your community profile to include your home telephone number, we will then be able to have a look at your  account.

To do this go into 'my settings' then 'personal information' then add your details.

Thanks

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

If you would like the online support team to look into this for you make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

0 Likes