Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller ID stopped working

JimO123
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 11

My caller ID seems to have stopped working in June, was working fine before, have tried a new handset and resetting but has made no difference. On my services it is listed as switched on

Thanks

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Jim,

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

JimO123
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 11

Actually, I've just checked again this morning and the caller ID is now working correctly.

Thanks for your help

Message 3 of 11

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to hear that. Did they advise that they would make contact again today?

Thanks

JimO123
Chatterbox
Message 4 of 11

Yes they have been in touch, unfortunately the reset they attempted on Friday night has not resolved the issue

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Jim,

I believe that our team have made contact. Please let us know how you get on 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hello,

Ok thanks for confirming. I've passed this over for investigation now and I will post back here as soon as I receive an update.

Thanks

0 Likes

JimO123
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 11

I only have a master socket so no other phone equipment was connected (only my router)

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Jim,

Thanks for trying this. Can I just confirm did you test both handsets directly at the test/master socket with all other equipment removed from the line? Once we have confirmed this then we can pass this over to our Team for further investigation.

Thanks

0 Likes

JimO123
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 11

Done that, but it has made no difference - still not showing

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hi Jim,

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try switching this off in your My Account and once fully removed then re-add this in your My Account again please.

Thanks

0 Likes