Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller display not working

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 27 of 27

Hiya I've been a talk talk customer since 2011 and have been very happy with the service any problems got sorted out 

Caller display has not worked for about a year ,1471 works ok but no numbers are displayed on the phone screen it says no caller information 

I should have got this sorted sooner I've got a cordless phone my home phone setup has never changed its still located in the same place there is nothing close to it that could interfere with it kind regards Paul 

Paul
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26

Message 1 of 27

Hi Tottenham

Thank you. You too 🙂

Debbie

0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 2 of 27

Good morning thankyou for your reply hopefully caller display continues to work ok it seems very strange that it hasn't worked for over 12 months and now it's working ok 🤔 thankyou for your time  take care 👍👍

Paul

Message 3 of 27

Hi Tottenham

Sorry for the delay.

As far as I can see no work has been carried out, but I'm glad to hear that this is now working.

If you do experience any further issues then please let us know.

Thanks

Debbie 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 27
0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 5 of 27

Ok no problem 👍👍

Paul
0 Likes

Message 6 of 27

Morning,

Thanks for the update and I'm glad to hear that this is now working ok 🙂 I'm not aware of any work being completed so I will check with Debbie tomorrow and come back to you if that's ok?

Thanks

0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 7 of 27

Good morning debbie hope you're keeping ok, I noticed yesterday that caller display is now working ok have the engineers managed to fix this without me losing my internet connection?kind regards paul

Paul
0 Likes

Message 8 of 27
0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 9 of 27

Ok thank you for your time take care 

Paul

Message 10 of 27

Hi Paul

You aren't being awkward, I'm sorry that this can't be done of a weekend. This is the process we have agreed with Openreach when doing lift and shifts.

Please just post back here when you are ready (with a couple of days notice) and I will get the Lift and Shift booked in.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 11 of 27

I'm so sorry to be awkward but I'm going to leave it for the time being my daughter is having trouble in sorting out a day in which she can go into the office it might be not until the xmas week can we keep this topic open for the time being ?

Paul

Message 12 of 27

Hi Paul

I'm really sorry but I've been advised that this can only be done during week days.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 13 of 27

Sorry about the delay my daughter works from home and she needs the internet on all day would it be possible to arrange for a saturday ?

Paul
0 Likes

Message 14 of 27

Hi Paul

Our Network Team have now advised that the next and final step will be a Lift and Shift - work completed at the exchange.

This will result in up to 8hrs downtime of service whilst they complete this work. This can be scheduled for 08/11, will this be ok?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 15 of 27

Hi Paul

Apologies for this.

I have escalated this back to our Network Team and I will post back as soon as I receive further information.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Tottenham
Chatterbox
Message 16 of 27

Morning debbie hope your ok today ,at 8.30 am this morning it's still the same no caller display 

Paul
0 Likes

Message 17 of 27

Hi Paul

How are you getting on?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 18 of 27

Hi Paul

I will check in with you tomorrow to see how your getting on.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 19 of 27

Ok no problem thank you 

Paul
0 Likes

Message 20 of 27

Hi Paul

Our Network Team are arranging a card reset, please can you retest in 24hrs and let us know if the caller display is still not working.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes