Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callsafe malfunction

tim57
Team Player
Message 8 of 8

Have twenty authorised numbers. Only a few can I view details, all the rest show 'with held number.' None of the twenty can I edit. What is the problem

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

What a surprise. Another two weeks have gone by and no reply or resolution to my problem. Where can I go from here?

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Whether you can replicate an error or not changes nothing my end.

The four numbers which have been approved by pressing the required key on the home phone after a call can have the name and number viewed and the name edited.

The sixteen which I entered manually, via the keyboard and My Account do not show a phone number , only ' Number With Held '. If I try to edit the name on any of these I get the error message.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi tim57

Sorry for the delay, 

We cant replicate the error you are seeing when editing the names, (Numbers cannot be edited)

There has been an recent My Account update. Do you still see the error when using IE11?  

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

So, you have had two weeks to look into it. I do not think it is unreasonable to expect some response before now.

Also if I search for tim57 to find this post all that comes up are four posts from two years ago.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi @tim57

OK, I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

I use IE which is why I suggest a malfunction. I have twenty names/numbers on the approved list. Of these, four were stored by phoning the Callsafe number after an incoming call and pressing the key to approve. All four I can view the details of name and number. I only appear to be able to edit the name and not the number.

The remaining sixteen I entered on screen. They show a name but no number. Shows 'With Held Number'

If I try to edit any of these sixteen a warning banner is displayed 'We are unable to carry out this action due to a technical issue, please try again or contact us'

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 7 of 8

Hi 

What browser are you using?  Using IE to edit numbers works fine, there are issues with other browsers. 

Regards

0 Likes