Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callsafe - safe calls

Weevie
Enlightened One
Message 6 of 6

I am trying to set callsafe to ALLOW all calls from my local hospital (they use a standard format and the first 3 digits are the same) - lets call it 654

How do I set callsafe to ALLOW all calls from the first 3 digits

is it 654***,  654## or some other format ?

and before anyone says remember the dialling code - I do use that as well

As for TTs original claim to allow all NHS calls through "automatically" - a pinch of salt !

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Sorry, probably me being a bit thick but I can only see reference to Automated hospital appointment calls, can you see something that says "most "NHS Hospital / Drs surgeries"?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-CallSafe/ta-p/2204784

What is an "automated NHS call" anyway ?

And where is this list ?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi Weevie,

Apologies but could I ask where you've seen it said that the Global approved list holds the numbers for most NHS Hospital / Drs surgeries? I can only see 'Automated hospital appointment calls'

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

OK where is this magical Global Approved List that claims to hold most "NHS Hospital / Drs surgeries and banks" numbers ?

This is extremely important  - if you don't have the answer - please can this question be put to someone in TT who does ?

Because - it would appear that CALLSAFE, a once good idea - has been left at a "not-properly-working" state and needs a few £'s spent on it ...

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to allow a range of numbers. It will only allow you to add full numbers to the allow list.

Thanks