Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can’t make or receive calls.

4 REPLIES 4
Palmer0101
Participant

I noticed this morning I can’t make calls or receive them but could still use the broadband but now the broadband is only connecting to my amazon fire stick and a tablet, but all other devices won’t connect. 

Palmer0101
Participant

Internet now back working on all devices after resetting router but phone line still appears down, can’t make or receive calls.

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Palmer0101

Line tests are showing a fault.  I've logged this to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

Palmer0101
Participant

Ok. Thanks. 

OCE_Karl
Community Team - TT Staff

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE