Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to Boosts not registering with Talktalk

duwcaruchi
First Timer
Message 6 of 6

I am new to using the "Community" - only my second post - but why can't I receive a simple answer from Talk Talk? When I press "update" it says it has registered but in fact it has not. When I log out and then log back in the changes I have requested have been disregarded and I'm back to square one! Please tell me what is going wrong.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi duwcaruchi,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

duwcaruchi
First Timer
Message 2 of 6

Hi  -- Suggestion did not work. I did mange to change broadband package on line without any problem whatsoever so I don't understand why the home telephone boost will not work?

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 6

Hi duwcaruchi,

How are you getting on, has ferguson's advice helped?

Chris

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

@duwcaruchi Clear cookies and cache and make sure pop ups are enabled on your browser. see if that helps. You should get a confirmation option.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Likely to be My Account malfunctioning,  @duwcaruchi - as you know, many people are having this problem. 

Staff won't be back on here before Monday. Best not to waste too much time over it, but Chat may be able to select / deselect boosts for you tomorrow, after 9am.

There's a turquoise label on the link when they are open, and hours of availability are also listed on this page:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.