Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaints process is a total farce

trevorrg22
Conversation Starter
Message 6 of 6

My complaint to TalkTalk was that if I'm on the phone and someone tries to call they get diverted to voicemail (and that's not something I have opted into or requested).

I cannot believe that this morning I got an email saying that TalkTalk had tried to contact me about my complaint and were now closing it (after 28 days).  I was sent SMS on two occasions giving me a time that TalkTalk were going to contact me and they either did NOT call me OR they left a message saying that they would try again.

On one occasion I called back to speak and was told that I'd need to wait until the call back which

I'd been sent details of via SMS.

It's really a JOKE / FARCE

I cannot believe how poor your complaints process is.  - see complaint reference: CMP-125488

5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi trevorrg22,

Thanks for answering the security questions, I've sent you a PM requesting a little more information 

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

I have followed the link and entered details and what I think were the correct characters from my telephone password (hoping that if it wasn't correct it would have told me)

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Hi trevorrg22,

I've sent you a PM to confirm some details so that we can look into this further

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

trevorrg22
Conversation Starter
Message 4 of 6

Voicemail is not selected in 'my account'

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 6

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear this. If you log into your My Account does voicemail show as active on the line?

Thanks

0 Likes