Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE incoming calls showing as Withheld on Landline

portlanders
Team Player
Message 11 of 11

Anyone else experiencing this?

Whilst EE incoming calls show as withheld, they don't for BT landlines and mobiles..... only TalkTalk.

Started happening this morning, went through to EE tech who did numerous checks with no problem showing, TalkTalk CS said there was a mismatch and to try again in 2 hours, but the problem still exists. 

To confirm our mobiles are with EE - we can phone each other, and other mobile networks with call display showing, we can phone BT landlines with caller display showing. 
Only when phoning Talktalk landlines do our mobiles show as withheld.

Any insights most welcome. 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

OK, that's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

portlanders
Team Player
Message 2 of 11

Issue Resolved.

We haven't contacted anyone further, but tried again and caller display now works.

Thanks Chris and Michelle for your assistance.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Great idea, but sadly we don't 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Thanks for that. Just a thought but do you know anyone else with a TalkTalk landline who you could call from your mobile to check if the problem is just on your line?

Chris

Message 5 of 11

Cheers Chris, but we done all that with the EE tech guys. Certainly no problem with our mobiles as we also had others with EE handsets to try, and the same result

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Not sure that this will make any difference but have you tried rebooting the mobile phones, I think it's worth a try if you haven't tried it already?

Chris

Message 7 of 11

Hi Chris,

Sadly yes, still have the problem.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi portlanders,

How is it today, are you still experiencing the problem?

Chris

portlanders
Team Player
Message 9 of 11

That is correct - it advises the caller withheld their number - which i didn't.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 11

Hello,

Can I just confirm, if you dial 1471 after the call, do this also advise that the number was withheld?

Thanks