Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Elderly mother may be left without phone during isolation

1 REPLY 1
MLRansley
First Timer

I was in the process of trying to reduce my elderly mothers bills as she is paying for services she does not use, and now talk talk have posted her a letter about leaving and saying they will be sending her final bill. Although we did consider leaving, nothing was final and I have since ensured that any potential order with alternative supplier has been cancelled. Unfortunately due to the coronavirus, I do not seem to be able to speak with anyone at talk talk at the moment to ensure she does not lose service, and at the moment the phone is her only link to the outside world! I am hoping that someone can direct me to an email address or someone I or she can speak with to make sure she remains connected. I have been trying to access her account online but it appears this was never set up properly. If I am unable to resolve this with talk talk, I presume my next best option would be to sign up with another supplier just to get her some sort of service going forward. Any suggestion appreciated.

MLRansley
First Timer

She also relies on the phone line for her lifeline24 help service.