Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elderly mother phone line not working.

Northern Monkey
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

My 74 year old mother who is also registered as partially blind has been without working phone line & internet for over a week.

have tried ringing up to register fault but as she can’t remember email or her old mobile number she is unable to pass security checks & can get no help.

online chat have actioned engineer. They also sent me a link to update her account details but it asks for email which mum doesn’t know or when clicking can’t remember email it asks for mobile number which she also can’t remember & doesn’t have access to as she has new number anyway!

help!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi,

Can you add your mums home phone number to the private notes section of your 'Community Profile' so we can check and make sure an engineer is dealing with the line fault.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes