Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fault on landline, No dial tone.

Funkyfrances
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

No dial tone.  I have disconnected phone from socket on wall, also base/handset. Checked power supply and batteries.  Please test the landline.

Openreach were working on the pole opposite last week and this morning arrived further up the road

I am 77 and need landline for test and xray results and appointments.

Thankfully internet connection is fine

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Funkyfrances
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

Thank you so much for your prompt response Karl. Very much appreciated

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi

Tests are showing a Battery Fault at the Exchange end.

I've logged this out to BT Openreach for a Non Appointed engineer - Non appointed means the engineer will be dispatched to look at the line without requiring an appointment be made with you to visit your property.  

Thanks

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Testing now, back in 5 mins with results.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes