Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Faulty Phone but Internet OK Phones just giving engaged signal

welshtony
First Timer
Message 2 of 2

We've been away from home for sometime and now have returned to find that our home phone line isn't working. We received some voicemail messages, which I have now deleted, and when ringing from a mobile we just get a ringtone, but the phone doesn't ring at all.

I've rune the broadband diagnostic tests and get the message that "there's a problem with our network. Your sevices will be affected. Chat to one of our agents"

but when trying to chat, just get the message that all are busy, try again later.

Running the service status check the broadband service has apparently had a fault since yesterday morning, but mine seems ok: 

What's the issue?

Since 09:30 19/12/2019, we've been looking into an issue on our network, and we know it's causing problems with your services. Sorry for the inconvenience.

What's next?

We’re doing everything we can to get you back up and running, as soon as possible. Thanks for bearing with us.

Get updates about this issue

Enter your mobile number below and we’ll send you a text when the issue has been fixed.

Enter mobile number:

Tony Currie
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 2

Hi welshtony,

I'm sorry about this, yes it does look as though you are being affected by an incident. Please check our Service Status page for updates (broadband section).

Chris

0 Likes