Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP**

jason1426
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Good morning 

So i am in some desperate need of help my nan who is 89 years old had a 18 months contract which has finished . now she is paying 47 pounds a month .we have rang up talk talk but we need an account number unfortunately she doesn't no it .. can anyone help me what do ? as she wants to get a new deal which is cheaper ..

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi @jason1426

Do you have power of attorney over the account? 

If you can add your nan's landline number to your community profile we can have a look at it for you. 

Thanks 

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 2 of 3

Does she have an online account? If she signed up online there would be an account set up for her.

Does she receive bills through the post or pay by DD?

The account number can be found in my account, on any bill she may have received and should be the reference under her DD if she pays by this means.

If she phones from her landline, the loyalty team should be able to trace from her phone number, its how the community staff work here.

Staff here are not back until Monday but with her permission may be able to find the account number and pass on, but there could well be GDPR issues.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes