Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High Risk- Day 6 NO INTERNET - NO LANDLINE

kam95
Participant
Message 10 of 10

It is approaching Day 6, where I have no internet. I know TalkTalk wont be looking into this on the weekend.

Please could you send out a OPENREACH ENGINEER, to resolve my internet and no landline issue, this is a huge cause of concern for me please. I have provided my customer details.

I am quite sure in this instance you guys at talk talk would be feeling the exact same as me.

I understand the current climate, however I feel you guys should be prioritising on customers with NO internet whatsoever.

Please TALKTALK STAFF DO SOMETHING FOR ME!

K.malik
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

SEBSEB
Team Player
Message 1 of 10

Do this via the email sent to you, from what I understand this is the only way to do so.

0 Likes

Tracey1313
First Timer
Message 2 of 10

Hi, how do I pause Sky Sports and not be billed for it? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 3 of 10

I am only a volunteer and can only nudge customers to post in the right area etc.

Now that the thread is in the workflow,  all you can do is wait for them to reach it. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

kam95
Participant
Message 4 of 10

So I stick to the link you have just sent me.

If so I will do that very exact thing.

Thank you for escalation, if you could please have this resolved before the weekend as this will go over a weeks time of waiting.

I do apologies in my method of communication but I am in urgent need of having my internet resolved as mentioned, previously I am running out of mobile data and have no connection of internet or landline in the house to watch, do or communicate and most of all work from home for.

My only fear is if this is not resolved it may well result it me losing my job for not being able to do my work from home.

And I'm sure you wouldn't want that to be wished upon anybody.

Thank you

K.malik
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 5 of 10

I've just escalated your thread,@kam95 .

Your completed profile didn't show on this comments board, but it does here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Broadband/Internet-is-down-and-phone-line-is-no-sound/m-p/249506...

Stick to that thread ONLY  and wait for a reply.  Further posting would push it backwards in the queue.....

0 Likes

kam95
Participant
Message 6 of 10

I responded to a TT staff called Michelle and who said the very same thing as you in updating my details I have already done this and still havent heard from a member of staff in regards my issue.

Thank you

K.malik
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 7 of 10

@kam95 , make sure you complete your community forum profile details.  Go via your avatar (top right); settings; launch profile wizard. 

It could take a TT OCE a day or two to reach your thread once posted. Don't then post again  - wait for a TT staff member to reach it. 

0 Likes

kam95
Participant
Message 8 of 10

Well could you please show me how to do this as this website is not exactly user friendly for my ability.

Thank you

K.malik
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 9 of 10

@kam95   you need to post for help in the appropriate section  - this is just a comments board.

0 Likes