Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home phone not working, still waiting to be fixed

Brian113
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

Hi 

My home phone started crackling over 3 weeks ago and then it wont work at all, reported fault and engineer booked to fix but no update and it is still not working. I am over 70 and need the phone for medical phone appointments. I have a mobile but only on pay as you go which is constantly needing more money to be put on it and I am missing calls from the hospital/medical team. I am finding it impossible to speak to anyone at talktalk for help

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi Brian113

I'm really sorry to hear this.

I can see that this fault is with Openreach and is part of a cable break down fault. The engineers are working to fix this fault and have advised that further updates should be available on 08/02.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

AllyM
Insightful One
Message 2 of 3

If you want staff on this forum to help you'll need to update your forum profile with your TalkTalk landline number so that they can access your account details. It may take a few days for them to respond.

You can also try live chat here: Our update on Coronavirus - TalkTalk Help & Support

If you are getting a purple "chat busy" button, keep refreshing the page until you get a blue "chat now" button when an assistant is available.

0 Likes