Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to move my BT junction box

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 7

Hi. I am on your vulnerable/ high priority list. My BT junction box is in my porch and I would like to move it inside my house0. I think as it is getting really cold in there it is interfering with my broadband connection and strength. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Anonymous. thanks very much for posting back to let us know it's sorted. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

They posted a question, then since the issue was resolved, they closed their forum account.

Some people are very strange.

Are they going to open a new account if they have another issue in the future?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

No need to delete the question. 

Thanks for letting us know that it's resolved. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 7

Hi. My problem has now been resolved by talk talk. How do I delete this question - sorry im new !! Thanks

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 5 of 7

Hi Ilafrakes,

I'm sorry for the delay. Do you mean the master socket is in Porch? Is this where the router is located? Would you like us to take a look at your connection to see if we can see any issues or make any changes?

Thanks

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 6 of 7

Do you mean a junction box or the actual master socket where you connect your phone and broadband (filter) and cables ?

Temperature will not affect your broadband connection and strength at all, however damp could be an issue.

Master Socket relocation is a chargeable vist and the cost is £128.40 

0 Likes