Showing results for 
would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Internet works but phone doesn't work.

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Chatterbox

I have already reported twice about a broken phone and I still have the same problem. I cannot call anywhere, and no one can call me.Please help.

marekp105
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @marekp105 welcome to the community your post has been flagged for assistance and you should hear during tomorrow.

CAN your phone take incoming calls. If you use microfilters have you tried switching to a new one. 

Do you have any noise on the phone line at all?

Looking forward to hearing. 

The community is very busy, what took minutes can take hours. Be patient, avoid multiple posts and stay healthy, please.
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello. No my phone has no noise, no signal, is silent. I bought and connected a new phone.

marekp105
Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @marekp105 nice try with the new phone. The OCE team will be able to get this sorted for you in the morning. 

The community is very busy, what took minutes can take hours. Be patient, avoid multiple posts and stay healthy, please.
Highlighted
Community Team

Hi  @marekp105

I will run some tests and get back to you. 

Regards

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi @marekp105

The fault is currently with Openreach and they are working on the fault. 

Sorry it is taking so long. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello. So when will they fix the phone line?

marekp105
Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello. Do you know when openreach will fix the phone line? My phone has not been working since the beginning of January.

marekp105
Highlighted
Community Team

We are still waiting for an update from Openreach on this, I will request an update today. 

Highlighted
Chatterbox

Hello. The phone is working now. Thank you very much for your help.

marekp105
Highlighted