Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Isn't the amount of threads cute...

Wondering
Team Player
Message 15 of 15

TT must be bad at phones if people have so many problems... so, can anyone check mine, I messaged OCE_Debbie and she's not responding...

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi Wondering

As the line test is clear then the next step is an engineer visit to the property.

If the line test detected a fault then this would go straight out to a line engineer.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15
I haven't gone shopping since 2019...
0 Likes

Nexster
Super Duper Contributor
Message 3 of 15

Each to there own I guess.

But personally I dont see it as any worse then say going to a supermarket shopping.

Upto you at the end of the day and I respect you decision but until an engineer is there its going to be very hard to say where the fault is.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15
You kidding? Point is the potential of covid they bring with them...
0 Likes

Nexster
Super Duper Contributor
Message 5 of 15

@Wondering wrote:
It would need to be something outside though, I can't let in strangers in a pandemic...

Not really a stranger thlough are they if you are expecting them.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 15
It would need to be something outside though, I can't let in strangers in a pandemic...
0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Hi Wondering

The next step will be to arrange an Openreach engineer visit.

I'm just sending you a Private Message to confirm some details so we can arrange an engineer visit.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15
I did.
0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Hi Wondering

Thanks for your reply.

I've completed a line test which hasn't detected any faults - Line test is clear.

Have you tested with a different phone directly at the test socket, with the router removed from the line?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15
No tone at all, for many months...
0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hi Wondering

Thanks for your reply.

Can I just confirm, what fault are you experiencing?

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 12 of 15
Someone messaged me once with some personal details, so I assumed you already had it?
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 13 of 15

Hi Wondering

Just to confirm, what fault are you experiencing?

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 14 of 15

@Wondering, don't message the staff unless they specifically ask you to send information that way.

For staff to help you, you should always post here first and wait for a reply. 

At the moment they can't identify your account as you have not completed your community forum profile details. Please go via your avatar/name; settings; Profile Wizard. Very important to add your Talktalk landline number in there. 

Don't display any personal information on the open forum pages. Anything in your profile area is visible only to you and Talktalk staff. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.