Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with line

davep
Insightful One
Message 4 of 4

I checked status.  Gave message

We think there is an issue with your line

To find out what’s wrong we’d like to run a line test between our network and your home.

• This test has 2 steps and can take up to 30 minutes to finish.

• During this test your line will temporarily disconnect and cause disruption to your phone and broadband connection.

I don't want to lose my line for 30 min and the line seems ok (dial tone)

Any ideas from OCE please?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

I'll also send you a quick survey via pm.

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

@Karl-TalkTalk  Thanks for your tests.   I looked in service centre whilst logged in about the email issue.  It highlighted problems with network service status and with my phone.  I haven't noticed any problem.   I will ignore and try not to look in service centre again!  Didn't want to be cut off for 30 min as have a couple of emails still waiting to go.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 4

Hi Dave,

Had a look at your line and all looks ok.  Fibre test is clear and passing - this is non obtrusive so does not disrupt the service.  Ran a TAM on the phone side, this also passed and is clear, so not seeing any issues with your line.  Sync speed is good, no errors or drops showing.

Are you experiencing any issues with your service ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes