Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with landline

Mark4937
Team Player
Message 14 of 14

Saturday I report my landline out of order, oh we will call you back before 4 pm. They call Sunday at 6pm, to tell me they will have an update in 72 hours. Wednesday, still not working, seems fault hasn't been reported, given my history, and others, I do not believe you. I am in need of the landline for emergency use as I have a heart condition and a mobile signal that is patchy at best, I told your operative this, oh we will get it fixed quickly as you are at risk.

Why do you always lie to your customers? Why do I always have to contact you? Why can't you just do what you are supposed to and look after the service I pay you for? I have raised, another, complaint, you must be sick and tired of all the complaints I raise, last one cost you over £100.

Glad I have given notice and will be using a proper company, happy to see you come bottom of providers in service and provision of customer care, though sad that you cannot fall any further than last.

TalkTalk: For a fourth successive quarter, TalkTalk received the most complaints per 100,000 customers.
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14

I believe that is what I was intimating in my post, AKA, Talktalk no effort, customer huge effort.  

Don't know if that is clear enough for you?

TalkTalk: For a fourth successive quarter, TalkTalk received the most complaints per 100,000 customers.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

Message 3 of 14

OOO I spoke to Openreach, who are fixing the line as we speak hahaha

thanks again TalkTalk blinding service, must remember to praise your efforts, not

0 Likes

Message 4 of 14

Day ten:

still no further forward, a call on Sunday, about my complaint, nothing said about fixing the line aside from the usual 'its with Openreach'

Getting very bored with this, but at least the small claims court claim is in and lodged

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Phone line still down, Talktalk called again yesterday, this is after they tried ringing the phone line. The agent told me first they had escalated to Openreach on Friday, which I do believe, then backtracked and said Wednesday. I am pretty sure all you guys are doing is passing this on to different people within TalkTalk. I spoke to Openreach myself, search previous posts, I know some people there, they tell me you escalated to them on Friday 11th, interesting as you keep telling me different things, lying again and caught out in a lie. 

Well I have opened a case in the small claims court, because I have time and I have the money, looking forward to nothing happening in the next 72 hours, thanks again for nothing

Message 6 of 14
That's incorrect actually I have been having conversations via text. Please put the correct information here for your other dupes who take your services. Thanks
0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

Hi 

The SMS messages are automated and require a response of ether "Fixed" or "Not fixed. "

0 Likes

Mark4937
Team Player
Message 8 of 14

So, ten texts from some engineer who wants me to confirm my identity from a number I do not know. I have refused and asked them to call me, but no you won't, assume you want me to pay the cost of the call. I'm guessing my phone line won't be fixed anytime soon,not least because you are garbage, but also as I have given notice.
As I understand the process I cant even complain to Ofcom as it's an individual complaint, how lucky for you. What I can do is take you to the small claims court and sue you for lack of service.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

The saga continues with a text this morning asking if its ok after the engineer visit.

No engineer has been here, ever, at all. More lies and falsehoods no wonder you have adverts banned for misleading.

Guess I'll be adding yet another carp review to the 30 or so I have already posted.

Wonder why I am leaving and paying to leave, you lot couldn't run a p up in a brewery

Shambles 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Hi Mark4937

Im sorry to read of the problems you have had, which has now resulted in you cancelling our service. 

Unfortunately the fault ticket raised on the 6th wasn't progressed to Openreach correctly, it has now been picked up by Openreach. A complaint has also been raised A complaint manager will be in contact to discus this further. 

Apologies again for any inconvenience caused 

Message 11 of 14

Hi Mark sorry I misunderstood your original post, I thought you said the 72 hours undertaking was given on Sunday.

Regardless you need your line so I have flagged for assistance and you should hear during the day.

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.

Message 12 of 14

72 hours from reporting is yesterday, not today. reported Saturday, you didn't bother to call me back for 24 hours.

0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Message 13 of 14

Hi Mark sorry to see you are having problems, 72 hours from Sunday evening is this evening, so there is a chance yet😀. Unfortunately Talktalk have to rely on btor for line repairs and thus ant TT shortcomings are amplified by those of btor.

Did you want your post flagging for assistance or were you taking the opportunity to get this of your chest?

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.