Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LINE CORD ERROR

golemsena
First Timer
Message 3 of 3

I've seen the previous error message posted on Wednesday and have tried to mail a message to karl who is on the support team. Something is wrong with your site. I get into a loop when I try to send the message which is why I am posting here. I am having the same error message on my phone - have done for two days now- The fault lies outside my home. Can you contact BT and get an engineer to check their side of the system please? Also, I am unable to access anything in my account. I can log ion and that is it, nothing else is showing. This is new.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 3

Hi golemsena

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

martswain
Philosopher
Message 2 of 3

@golemsena  you cannot email staff.

They will only accept personal messages here on the forum when requested and once you have opened a topic.

If you cannot access your account and get blank pages, try a different browser without pop-up and ad blockers.

In order for staff to identify you please add your TT LANDLINE NUMBER to your community profile, click on your avatar to start.

Do not post any personal details here in public.

0 Likes